1. Sustainable and Healthy Materials
- Sustainably harvested FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified wood. FSC is the world's most stringent wood certification, and
- Non-toxic, formaldehyde-free adhesives and finishes that are food safe.
2. Carbon Neutral Products
- We offset the carbon footprint of every product we sell. It's calculated and paid for automatically at checkout through our partnership with EcoCart.
3. Plant One Tree For Every Product Sold
- Trees are climate warriors, and our products depend on them, so we help to replenish forests by planting one tree for every product we sell through our partnership with One Tree Planted.
4. Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Our compostable, heavy-duty corrugated cardboard boxes are made of at least 40%-60% recycled content. That's our maximum limit to ensure their intact quality so that your items arrive safely.
5. Space-Efficient Shipping
- We ship our flat-pack furniture in boxes nearly 80% smaller than they would be if the items were pre-assembled. The result is more fuel-efficient shipping and fewer carbon emissions.
6. Local, US-based Manufacturing
- We make and ship our products from our factory in Western North Carolina, which minimizes carbon emissions compared to shipping products to U.S. customers from factories overseas.
- Our shipping policy is simple: shipping is free.
30-Day Free Returns
- We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
Returned items must be returned in original packaging
Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
* See shipping and returns to details.